In 2020, The French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD) will work on setting-up a project of capacity building in the field of higher education in Vietnam (national project). It will target especially the strengthening of relations between Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and the wider economic and social environment. IRD wants to apply to the call for applications of the European programme ERASMUS+ in 2021.
In order to do so, IRD will build a consortium of Vietnamese and European Union (EU) institutions which will be involved in the project. We thought your institution could be interested and bring ideas to the consortium.
A presentation of the project and two surveys (one for Vietnamese potential partners and one for institutions from the EU) are available for download:
- Project presentation
- Survey for potential partners – EU Institutions
- Survey for potential partners – Vietnamese Institutions
With this survey, IRD enables future partnering institutions to express their motivations. If the foundations of the project are established, much remains to be written with the orientations and perspectives given by the different partners.
If you are interested in joining the consortium, please respond to this call for proposal before May 15, 2020, by sending back the form and any supporting documents to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. May you have any questions, you can also reach our team through this address.
You can also fill the survey Survey online (recommended option).
- Alexis Drogoul, IRD Representative in Vietnam;
- Stéphane Lagrée, International Coordinator, WANASEA Project (EU) – Nantes University and SUCCESS Project Coordinator;
- Laurence Lombard, European Affairs Officer for IRD;
- Nabil El Kente, Asia Project Officer at the IRD Office for Capacity Building;
- Jeanne Cottenceau, Proposal Writer for the SUCCESS project.