This meeting is the Project Management Board meeting of the European Project “Strengthen the production, management and outreach capacities of research in the field of WAter and NAtural resources in South-East ASIA (WANASEA)”. It will be held on November, 28<sup>th</sup> 2018 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, at the Royal University of Law and Economics (RULE).
On this meeting, the Consortium will discuss the outcome of the first AWP and lessons learned for the future AWPs; Study Tour; important financial aspects an Annual Quality plan along with evaluation indicators. The idea is to learn different points of view in order to improve the future implementation of the project.
PMB at One Year, RULE-November 28th
1. Financial Statement
- Disbursement 2018
- Disbursement by partner
- What adjustment for tranche 2?
2. Introduction of a few qualitative and quantitative indicator for year 1
- Website visit indicators
- Other WPs
3. Annual Quality Plan
- The objectives and needs to build the Annual Quality Plan (AQP) report.
- Discussion with all partners
4. AWP 2019
- DOCKSIDE and WANASEA UE Projects
- Road map for AWP 2019, Trainees selection and workshop set-up/trainers (lessons learnt from AWP 2018)
- Program: Plenary Sessions; Round Table; Workshops
- AWP 2019 Schedule
- Field Trip AWP 2019: Objectives et Schedule
5. Study Tour
- Specific objectives to set
- Destination to be determined
- Schedule 2019